Follow this post on Barebow Hunters Facebook Group... This is the official Barebow Hunters Film Festival Post. I will post links of to the entries below, go to that link, if you like the video give it a like for one point. The person with the most likes by the start of Oregon’s general fall bow season opener. DO NOT POST your video here. Send it to me and I’ll review it to make sure it meets the criteria then post a link to it for you. Any video that is posted directly to this post, will be removed! Rules will be.
1. Tradgear, no sights
2. No degrading animals (such as sitting on them) remember it’s a life that you have taken.
3. No shameless branding (infomercials) it’s fine to show what you use but yelling out , “and my (put any brand here) did such a fine job launching my (put any brand here) which was tipped with a devastating (put any brand here) smoked him. Thats just tacky. Logos and brand names in the ending credits are fine.
4. It’s totally legit to ask people from other groups to join Barebow Hunters so they can vote on your film.
5. All films will be filmed in a fair-chase fashion, of which I will be the judge of.
6. Films with vulgarity will not be accepted. The way you enter is by emailing me email@example.com a link to your video. (YouTube will provide that if you upload to them) I will review the video and if it meets the above criteria I will post a link in Barebow Hunters Group. The film with the most likes in the Group will win a prize package that will be disclosed later. We will cut off all likes and announce the winner a day before Oregon’s General Elk Bow Season starts ( this is really a way to get me stoked about opening weekend 📷 😉) so film away and have fun. Does it sound like fun? I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.